xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Jendela Informasi: Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris

Pages

Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris

Surabaya,........
Phone: xxx
Mobile: xxxx


Attention To:
Human Resources Department Manager

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in response to your advertisement on Website for some position at your company.

I am twenty-seven years old. I graduated from Forestry Department, Faculty of Agriculture at North Sumatera University (USU) Medan on May 18th, 2006 with GPA 2.98 (scale 4.00). Now I still finishing my master at UPN Veteran East Java and I take my specialy about Magister Manajemen consentracy Human Resources and my GPA in this semester 3.45.

I had been working as assisten PPIC and/or Production Supervisor in one of export oriented speaker-component Manufacturer Company in Surabaya for one year. I am looking for new challenges and better opportunities in other fields of business. I am a hard worker, honest, and able to work as a team or individual and I usual work about administration. I am sure, with my qualifications and experiences; I will contribute effectively to your company.

I enclose my curriculum vitae, a copy of graduation reference, academic transcript, and recent photograph in my application form. I wish to take a part in an interview and tests in conformity with the time you have ascertained.



Sincerely yours,


Manotas Sihombing

No Response to "Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris"

Post a Comment